Abundance is, in large part, an attitude
Living an abundant is everyone’s dream. We all want to live a life in which we feel happy and fulfilled. As the quote at the beginning suggests, it’s all about attitude. Your attitude is something you have complete control over. Here are some tips to help you have the abundant life you have been searching for.
- Have abundance mentality. This is the mentality that there is enough for everyone, so someone else’s gain isn’t your loss. By having abundance mentality you won’t feel jealous when someone else succeeds. You know you can have your own success.
- Be grateful for what you have. You need to look at what you have and stop complaining about what you don’t have. You can have a grateful spirit no matter how much or how little you have. There are people who need to go through a painful loss before they can see what they have. Don’t let that happen to you.
- Smile. So simple, yet so effective. Changing how when and how often you smile can impact and change the course of your day. Even if your day isn’t going as planned you can choose to respond positively. Smiling sends a positive message to yourself and others that you are winning at life.
- Start your day right. How you start your day will greatly influence how it goes. This looks different for everyone. For me it looks like this
- Wake up
- Exercise (four days a week)
- Bible Readings and devotions
- Organize for work
- Make the most out of every opportunity. Once you have an opportunity explore the full use of it. Don’t let it pass, half-used. Look for other ways to use it. Maybe combine it with something else to create a new opportunity.
- Enjoy your life. Living an abundant life means you should be able to enjoy your life without waiting on something big to happen. You can be happy right now with what you have.
I hope these steps will help you on your personal journey of feeling more empowered.