What does is mean to be brilliant? How can you obtain it? Where do you start? I have 6 tips to help all women obtain this. Some women are content where they are, some want more. Both are okay, you don’t always have to work harder or longer. You can achieve your goals while being brilliant. You can stay home with your kids and be brilliant as well. Let’s dive into those tips.
- Keep a joy list, starting now. On a sheet of paper make two columns. On the left side write down everything you absolutely LOVE to do. Everything, in your life, career, whatever it may be. Build on it. On the right side, write down the things that you hate to do. Anything that gives you the feeling of ick.
- Make a plan and commit. Everyday do one less thing on your ick list, try outsourcing. Hire someone else to clean, an accountant to figure our your finances, eat out instead of cooking and cleaning up after the cooking.
- Write a list of people you love spending time with. These are the people who make you feel like life is fabulous. These are the people who give you permission to let your greatness shine. Try spending time with at least two of these people a week. Even if it is the same people every week, make sure you are spending time with them
- Get clear and honest about what you want. Write it down, communicate it to other people around you. Don’t forget to pray about. The power prayer has on out lives is undeniable. Ask God what is His Will, are you living it out or living the way the world tells you to live? What God has planned for you may or may not be the same thing. So remember, take it to the Lord.
- Seek to create, not compete. Everyone is unique. We all have our talents, things we are good at. Let’s use that to create something awesome, instead of always competing to be the best. Sometimes things turn out better when we work together.
- Just be you. You are enough, just as you are, right now. You were created to be who you are, not who someone else is. God created you in His image. Embrace it, be confident in knowing, there is only one you.
The Intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein